Despina Silacha, acts as Deputy Chairman of Laurel Int’l Management. Highly effective, hands-on executive who manages to create essential alliances with her leadership skills. Action oriented with experience directing large initiatives within strict timelines. She entered the sport event market as manager of hospitality services for many major sport events in her home country through fluent English and French communicative skills. She later joined Laurel and worked alongside with the rest of the Team on numerous worldwide sport events.
- ANOC World Beach Games Qatar 2019
- 5th Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games, Ashgabat 2017
- UCI Road World Championships, Doha 2016
- 7th Asian Indoor Championships, Doha 2016
- Asian Football Cup Under 23, Doha 2016
- CHI AL SHAQAB, Doha 2015